Red Zesty Sauce with Creamy Garlic
Red Pepper Sauce
1 bottle Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Hot Sauce
1 - 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
½ cup onions, small dice
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup olive oil
¼ tsp dry thyme
salt and freshly cracked pepper
parsley, minced (optional garnish)
1. In a medium sauce pan, add onions, garlic and olive oil and slowly bring up to a medium-low heat. Stir onions and garlic as they cook.
2. Once the onions and garlic are a light golden brown, add the dry thyme. Stir to coat and let cook for
3. Add tomatoes and 6 oz of Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce and stir to combine all ingredients. Bring to a simmer and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, along with remaining Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce for additional heat along with garlic and red pepper flavor, if desired.
5. Toss sauce with your favorite cooked noodles and garnish with parsley. Yields 4-6 servings.