2 pounds lean ground beef
1 cup breadcrumbs
⅓ cup diced onion
⅓ cup milk
1 tbps brown sugar
1 tsp EACH garlic powder, onion powder, salt
½ tsp EACH chili powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin
¼ tsp pepper
Honey Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce
½ cup Dave Gourmet's Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Hot Sauce
½ cup honey
¼ cup apricot preserves
½ cup brown sugar
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 450°F degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add eggs and gently whisk. Add all remaining Meatball Ingredients and mix until well combined. Roll meat mixture into desired meatball size. Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, add all of the Honey Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce Ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk to combine (only use ½ cup hot sauce at this point. You can add more hot sauce to taste at the end
4. Line the bottom of your slow cooker with meatballs, drizzle with some Honey Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Sauce, then remaining meatballs followed by the remaining Sauce.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours, gently stirring an hour after cooking. When done, taste and stir in additional hot wings sauce. Keep warm until serving.
Recipe adapted from Carlsbad Cravings - honey buffalo meatballs recipe.