Quick & Easy Lasagna
1 jar Dave’s Gourmet Red Heirloom Pasta Sauce
1 package no boil lasagna noodles
1 quart ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pound of mixed vegetables, sliced thinly & sautéed lightly
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
salt and fresh cracked black pepper
fresh basil to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a lasagna pan, spread a layer of pasta sauce in a 9x13 pan.
3. Add noodles, ricotta cheese, and vegetables. Salt and pepper the vegetables. Top with more sauce.
4. Keep building layers in this order until there is approximately an inch of space remaining.
5. The last 3 layers should be noodles and sauce topped with shredded mozzarella. Tightly cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes, depending on the cooking time for the noodles.
6. Remove foil. Top with parmesan and bake uncovered for about 5 minutes until the cheese on the
7. Garnish with chopped basil.