1 jar Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Parmesan Romano Pasta Sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 links of uncooked Italian sausage
1 large onion, sliced into 1/4 inch strips
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into ¼ inch strips
4 fresh sub rolls
1. In a large sauté pan, cook sausage links in olive oil over medium heat, gently browning all sides.
2. Once sausages are cooked through, move to a plate and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
3. Add onions and pepper strips to sauté pan. Gently toss all together and let onions and peppers
cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add 2 cups of Creamy Parmesan Romano Sauce to pan, cover and heat sauce thoroughly.
5. Add sausage links to sub rolls and top with onions, peppers and sauce. Serves 4. Enjoy!